Saturday, February 18

Saturdays Image Write #3

Welcome to Saturdays Image Write #3

Today we have 2 images to write about. You can write about both if you have the time. You can use these images on your blog with your work.

Instructions for the write are on the sidebar. Invite your friends to write. May the muse be with you!

Image Write #3, 2/18/17


Artist: Sylar 113 Art on Deviant Art.


Artist: Unkown, this image was used for quote of the day.

The images I use are for internet sharing and use if there is a copyright I won't use it. I've been sharing images online for years and know what I'm doing so you don't have to worry.

I included the groups I actively write with under Poets Wanted on the sidebar. Drop in and write with us if you don't already.

If you have a suggestion for an image prompt use the form to Contact Me about it. Sorry for being late today.

Please link up below, leave a comment and don't forget to visit other people's work:

5 comments:

  1. I like that one with the diver and the sunset. I'll see what pops into head today while thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got done faster than I thought. Thanks for posting these, Bekkie!

      Delete
    2. You are fast today Frank! I want to thank you again for writing. I'm thinking you like traditional images rather than fantasy? I could give you more of what you like.

      I just finished writing for Thursdays dVerse and was glad to get it done before the deadline. Now I will write for the images.

      Going to read your take now. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
    3. The fantasy ones are nice. I also like the animated ones you have done with the kaleidoscope effect.

      Delete
    4. I might put some animated images up to write about. I've done it before and people liked it.

      Delete

Please come back during the week and check for new posts not everyone links the first day. I love hearing what you think so don't be shy. Thank you for writing I appreciate your time!