Friday, February 3

Saturdays Image Write #One

Welcome to Saturdays Image Write! I have missed writing about image prompts very much. Let's get started.

I'm pleased to be offering 2 images for our writing pleasure each week. That way your muse can choose. You can write for both if you have the time. You can use these images on your blogs for this write.

Full instructions for linking up and using this site can be found on the sidebar.

May the muse be with you!

Image Write One 2/4/17



The images I use are for internet sharing and use. If there is a copyright I ask permission or don't use it. I've been sharing images online for years and know what I'm doing so you don't have to worry.

I included the groups I actively write with under Poets Wanted on the sidebar. Drop in and write with us if you don't already.

I plan on taking suggestions for images to use in the future but it's all about baby steps. I hope this goes smoothly. Lol!

Please link up below, leave a comment and don't forget to visit other peoples poetry:

14 comments:

  1. I posted a little early due to being anxious. Lol! If you don't live in the US it might help. I still need to write for the second image but you don't have to unless you want to.

    May the muse be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice images. Something should pop into my head by morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By using https://images.google.com I was able to trace the first image to Jane Long. The second might be Paul Peterson (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/491666484298950183/).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had these images for awhile but I should use Google image search more. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure if these images are protected by copyright or not. I did find some mandalas that I think you might own the rights to. Here's one I thought was pretty good: https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/100704821255005985477/6358187659844985618?icm=false

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frank! You like my animation artwork? That was an old image! I like to write for static and animated images but it makes some people sick or have siezures so I was afraid to have animated images for this. What do you think?

      No, these images are fine for this. If I used one in a book it wouldn't be right but these images are shared and used online all of the time it's how I got them.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm on my way to read it! Can't wait! Did you like the choice of 2 images?

      Delete
  6. Thanks for joining us Hank! Come back next week if you can. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just posted one for the first picture....Fish Tale. Added my link to Mr Linky. Thanks for the prompts and great images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your poem and happy you dropped in! Each week I'll have 2 to pick from. Thank you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Bekkie, I just posted another tanka for the second picture. Thank you for this week's prompts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, my second one I wrote for Imaginary Garden Of Real Toads too, 55 words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to Frank, Hank, Helene, and Phil! Frank, don't be afraid to use the images I'm making sure they are ok to use for us. You guys rock! I hope you come back and bring some friends. Please make sure you read each others and comment as we are such a small group right now. We need to be supportive of each other while we grow.

    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Please come back during the week and check for new posts not everyone links the first day. I love hearing what you think so don't be shy. Thank you for writing I appreciate your time!